Embark on an exciting hotel career with Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel management jobs to front-line interaction with hotel guests and important behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.
- Health Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Fantastic Company Culture
Supervisors: Front Office Manager and General Manager
The night auditor is responsible for a great successful guest experience with any guest who enters the hotel. The night auditor needs to be able to assist guests with their overnight requests and balance accounts from the day shift. Job duties may include the following:
- Handling end-of-day bookkeeping, auditing, and account reconciliation
- Overseeing the property as manager on duty during their shift
- Taking the details of all arriving guests including payment information
- Allocating rooms to all guests
- Making travel arrangements for the guests
- Providing information to guests about the procedures, policies and facilities of the hotel
- Providing the guest with the necessary tourism information
- Making reservations on behalf of the guests for live entertainment, cinema and even sightseeing tours
- Handling all customer complaints and queries
- Taking messages for the visitors
- Issuing receipts to the guests
- Calculating the guest bills
- Making accommodation reservations for guests who may be relocating
- Coordinating the delivery of guest laundry needs as well as special requests
- Ensuring the safety and security of all guests
- Preparing hotel correspondence
- Coordinate Suite Shop sales
- Maintain all guest reservations in accordance with credit card security requirements
- Balance and properly account for cash drawer at the desk for each shift
- Maintain all training requirements as set forth by General Manager
- Assisting guests with safety deposit box forms and keys as outlined by GM
- Other duties as assigned by FOM, GM, Sales Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to work a flexible schedule
- Wear a provided uniform and nametag at all times on the property
- Perform routine cleaning throughout the work area to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and organizational needs, etc.
- Maintain proper equipment and supply inventory for the front desk; follow hotel operations procedures and communicate with the General Manager to ensure that orders are placed for any needed equipment, repairs, and supplies.
- Document any necessary minor repairs and/or replacements of room furniture, fixtures, and equipment to include television sets, light fixtures, and follow through with proper department
- Smile, acknowledge, and greet guests while in guest rooms, in front of the house, or any other area of the hotel.
- Announce presence and enter guest rooms in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Respond to guest’s requests for immediate repairs.
- Assist other employees in various assignments, such as collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry, and assisting laundry or housekeeping, as needed.
- Report lost-and-found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer at least one (1) year of related experience
- Must have a basic working knowledge of a computer including word and be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
- Must display very good organization and time management skills
- Must be able to walk and climb/descend stairs approximately 20% of the time
- Must be able to frequently kneel, reach, crawl, and twist torso as needed to accomplish required tasks
- Must be able to regularly lift and carry up to 20 pounds without assistance
- To always maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance