Morris & Associates is a US-based, global provider of custom process cooling solutions. The company began in 1949 with a focus on providing process cooling solutions to the rapidly expanding poultry processing industry. Since then, we have expanded to provide process cooling solutions around the world for a variety of industries with Morris equipment currently found in 50 countries and 5 continents.
Together with the marketing team and senior management, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for carrying out marketing campaigns. Their duties include compiling reports about customer needs, creating marketing campaign content like graphics, blog posts or social media posts and assisting in executing marketing events for a corporation.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with marketing or sales managers.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Consult with engineering personnel on product specifications, such as design, color, or packaging.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
- Maintain the company online presence through LinkedIn, Facebook, Website traffic, etc.
Ideal candidates for the Marketing Coordinator position will have a background that includes:
- Associates degree or bachelor’s degree in marketing.
- 2 years of marketing experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Industrial machine experience a plus.
Ideal candidates for the Marketing Coordinator position will demonstrate the following:
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Strong desire to show results and interested in long term development with a stable company
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with senior members of the team others and maintaining them over time.
- Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Ability to take a vision from Senior Marketing experts and execute to fruition.
- Confer with organizational members to accomplish work activities.
- Analyze market research data.
- Analyze forecasting data to improve business decisions.
- Monitor external affairs or events affecting business operations.
- Coordinate special events or programs.
- Conduct opinion surveys or needs assessments.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.