Women In Business Luncheon - POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE 16
As you are probably aware, there is a lot of concern over the COVID-19 pandemic and the Governor is recommending that large gatherings of 100+ people be cancelled. Keeping in mind that the health and safety of our members is our top priority, we are postponing the Women in Business Luncheon. The new date is Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at The Pavilion at Carriage Farm.
Mark your calendars for our 2020 Women in Business Luncheon on Tuesday, March 24, 2020.
Guest Speaker: Janet Ward Black.
- Principal owner of Ward Black Law located in Greensboro - one of the largest woman-owned firms in North Carolina.
- Served as the third woman president of the NC Association of Trial Lawyers and the fourth woman president of the NC Bar Association. The second lawyer in history to serve as president of both organizations.
- Created "4ALL" that has been a model in the US and Canada for providing free legal services to the poor.
- Trustee Emeritus of Hood Theological Seminary.
- Selected for 2020 inclusion in The best Lawyer in America and "Lawyer of the Year" by U.S. News Best Lawyer.
- Miss North Carolina 1980 and Grand Talent Award at Miss America the same year.
- Encourage women in their careers
- Provide an opportunity to network with professional women
- Provide tips for enriching personal lives
- Visit with business exhibitors
- Have fun!